Certified Nursing Assistant
$20.25 Certified Nursing Assistant Contractual/Correctional (CNA)
Since 1993, Care One has been one of Michigan’s premier staffing agencies, providing well qualified, dependable, and professional staff for many healthcare organizations and Correctional Facilities, across the State of Michigan.
We invite you to join our team of dedicated and compassionate employees. We have openings to fit your needs!
You can find additional information about our “homegrown” organization at https://www.careoneinc.com/
FULL-TIME positions available for IMMEDIATE HIRE:
STARTING WAGE $20.50/hour and eligible for overtime and holiday pay!!
- Cooper Street Correctional Facility (Jackson)
- Duane Waters Health Center (Jackson)
- Kinross Correctional Facility (Kincheloe)
- Marquette Correctional Facility (Marquette)
- Newberry Correctional Facility (Newberry)
- Women’s Huron Valley Correctional Facility (Ypsilanti)
- Woodland Correctional Facility (Whitmore Lake)
* A pre-employment physical, 2 step TB test and drug screen are required.
Qualifications of the Certified Nursing Assistant Contractual/Correctional (CNA)
- REQUIRED-Valid Certification of state-approved CENA training program
- Ability to relate to and treat all residents and their particular problems.
- Ability to function in any situation regardless of age, race, creed, color sex, disability, or financial condition of the patient.
- Must possess the disposition and the personality to work harmoniously with a wide variety of people and all levels of staff, interact professionally as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Must possess a strong commitment to the mission of philosophy of the organization.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Absolute integrity and the use of good judgment to handle the profession and confidential nature of assignments.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational needs.
- Ability to speak, write, and comprehends the English language.
Duties of the Certified Nursing Assistant Contractual/Correctional (CNA)
- providing various client-related services to meet the personal care needs and to promote comfort and independence of all residents and patients.
- recording clinical and progress notes.
- works under the direct supervision of a designated supervisor.