Born and Raised in Michigan
Care One has been providing swift and effective staffing solutions since 1993. Compelled by the shortage of healthcare professionals in Michigan, Care One’s President and CEO Steven Cook founded the company in an effort to help facilities remain sufficiently staffed so that they could ensure premium care. He quickly recognized that the shortage of healthcare professionals was made worse by the poor quality of matching staff to facilities. Nobody was listening to the needs of the staff, and nobody seemed to be listening to the needs of the facilities. Steven decided to take a different approach. His goal was not to be the biggest staffing agency, rather his goal was to be the best staffing agency. He arrived at a simple philosophy that remains at the core of Care One to this day.
We listen, we learn, we understand.
It worked, and Care One has grown from staffing a few nurses and a handful of facilities in isolated parts of Michigan, to working with hundreds of healthcare professionals serving scores of clients across the state in a variety of health care facilities.
“It is our mission to be the premier staffing solution provider for connecting, developing, and dispersing the highest quality of health care professionals.”
Care One’s Core Values
Respect“Treat others the way you want to be treated”. This old adage goes far beyond what it appears to be on the surface. It means speaking to people the way you wish to be spoken to, talking about others the way you wish people would talk about you, and showing no favorites in regard to cultural diversity and personal choice.
IntegrityCare One is committed to the highest levels of ethical, honest, and transparent behavior. They are committed to conducting all business in accordance within applicable laws, standards, and sound ethical practices while keeping their employee’s satisfaction at the forefront of their priorities. Even when nobody else is looking, Care One keeps pressing onward to set a noble example in the medical staffing industry.
QualityEveryday Care One strives to provide a culture of excellence in the performance of it’s duties and execution of services. Our purpose revolves around delivering quality service that goes above and beyond the call of duty.
Know the Facts
- The staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions industry makes a vital contribution to the United States Economy providing over 14 million jobs every year.
- Most staffing employees work full time (76%), which is comparable to the overall workforce (82%).
- 9 out of 10 staffing employees said that working for a staffing company made them more employable to the overall workforce.
- One-third (35%) of staffing employees were offered a permanent job by a client where they worked on assignment.
- Staffing firms create 108,776 jobs in Michigan.
- Total staffing and recruiting industry sales increased 5.8% to 130 billion in 2014.
- Staffing clients turn to staffing companies to achieve workforce flexibility and access to talent