Since 1993, we have been one of Michigan’s premier staffing agencies, providing well qualified, dependable, and professional staff for many healthcare organizations and Correctional Facilities, across the State of Michigan.
We invite you to join our team of dedicated and compassionate employees. We have openings to fit your needs!
You can find additional information about our “homegrown” organization at https://www.careoneinc.com/
The following locations have an URGENT and IMMEDIATE NEED MASTERS LEVEL PSYCHOLOGIST Monday-Friday-8:00 am-4:30 pm.
The starting wage for MASTERS LEVEL PSYCHOLOGIST is $60/hour
- Charles Egler Reception and Guidance Center (Jackson)
- Parnall Correctional Facility (Jackson)
- Richard Handlon Correctional Facility (Ionia)
- Michigan Reformatory Correctional Facility (Ionia)
- St. Louis Correctional Facility (St. Louis)
- Gus Harrison Correctional Facility (Adrian)
- Chippewa Correctional Facility (Kincheloe)
- Saginaw Correctional Facility (Freeland)
- Caro Mental Health Center (Caro)
A physical, 2 step TB test and drug screen are required
Qualifications of the Psychologist Correctional/Contractual
- Graduation from an approved Psychologist program, whose program is accredited.
- Licensed as a Psychologist in the state in which he/she is required to practice.
- Ability to relate to and treat all patients and their particular problems.
- Must possess strong patient assessment, patient management and documentation skills.
- Ability to function in any facility or home situation regardless of age, race, creed, color, sex, disability or financial condition of patients.
- Must possess the disposition of the personality to work harmoniously with a wide variety of people and all levels of staff, and interact professionally as a member of multi-disciplinary team.
- Must possess a strong commitment to the goals, mission, and philosophy of Care One Inc.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet facility and patient needs.
- Absolute integrity and the use of good judgment to handle the professional and confidential nature of assignments.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational needs
- Certified to provide Basic Cardiac Life Support.
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
Responsibilities of the Psychologist Correctional/Contractual
- Observe, record and evaluate the behavior of clients during examinations and other situations
- Perform directive, non-directive and supportive therapy
- Selects, administers, scores and interoperates a variety of diagnostic instruments, such as psychological, achievement, neuropsychological, intelligence, interest, personality, vocational and projective tests.
- Writes behavioral treatment plans
- Collaborate with professional staff in diagnosing problems, formulating treatment plans and evaluation
- Ability to effectively interact/establish a rapport with clients, and to develop therapeutic relationship
- Use intervention methods to bring about positive behavioral changes in clients
- Facilitate positive group interaction and mutual support
- Prepare clear and concise case studies
- Administer and core tests, conduct surveys and interviews and experimental procedures
- Aids with the following:
- Training facility staff and students in processes and techniques of behavior modification, group guidance and problem solving
- Crisis intervention, on-going group therapy sessions
- Reviews/coordinates admissions, discharges and referrals
- Maintain records and prepare reports and other communications