Domestic Service Aide
For 28 years, Care One has been one of Michigan’s premier staffing agencies. We have contracted with several healthcare organizations, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services and Michigan Department of Corrections, across the State of Michigan providing well qualified, dependable, and professional staff.
We invite you to join our team of dedicated and compassionate employees. You can find additional information about our “homegrown” organization at https://www.careoneinc.com
The starting wage is $20.25/hour. This position is eligible for overtime and holiday pay. We have FULL TIME openings for Domestic Service Aide at Duane Waters Health Center (Corrections) located in
- Jackson Michigan
* A pre-employment physical, 2 step TB test and drug screen are required.
Qualifications of the Domestic Service Aide Contractual/Correctional
- Must possess the disposition and the personality to work harmoniously with a wide variety of people and all levels of staff, interact professionally as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Must possess a strong commitment to the mission of philosophy of the organization.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Absolute integrity and the use of good judgment to handle the profession and confidential nature of assignments.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational needs.
- Ability to speak, write, and comprehends the English language.
Duties of the Domestic Service Aide Contractual/Correctional
- The Domestic Service Aide completes cleaning services to provide a safe, sanitary environment. Cleans (dust, dry mop, wet mop, sanitize, scrub) assigned areas daily according to facility procedures. Cleans walls, ceilings, windows, mirrors, as requested.
- Takes appropriate actions to secure housekeeping supplies at all times.
- Disposes of trash and waste, including biohazardous waste and other materials that require special handling, in accordance with facility policies and procedures.
- Posts signs indicating safety hazards any time housekeeping activities pose environmental hazards to others in the facility.